Caffeine is a kind of natural stimulant that you can commonly found in cacao, coffee and tea plants. Well, caffeine is not good for our health because it effects to our brain and it can reduce your tiredness which can make you can stay awake no matter what your body feel so tired. If you consume more caffeine, it is not good for your health. So, if you want to consume less caffeine, you can try to consume green tea. Either you stop in consuming caffeine you can reduce to consume it. Green tea consists less caffeine. One kind of green tea that you can consume is lipton green tea. This lipton green tea consists less caffeine than the other kind of tea. This lipton green tea caffeine is just about 15 mg per serving.
If you really want to reduce the caffeine consumption, this lipton green tea will be your great choices because this green tea is not made from the tea leaves, so it does not contain higher caffeine as what the other kinds of tea do. You should know that every person has its own different sensitivity of caffeine. If you are the one who has drunk the caffeine for a year, it means your body has tolerance to caffeine and it does not make the impact to your sleep time, but if you are not usually consumed it, it can make the big impact to your sleep time and you will feel so injured of it. Thus, this lipton green tea caffeine is good choices for you who want to reduce the consumption of caffeine or for you who do not usually consume caffeine.
As the comparison of how much the caffeine between other beverages and this lipton green tea caffeine, here are the data that you should know.
- Espresso contains about 240 – 270 mg per serving
- Coffee contains about 102 – 200 mg per serving
- Yerba mate contains about 65 – 130 mg per serving
- Energy drinks contains about 50 – 160 mg per serving
- Brewed tea contains about 40 – 12- mg per serving
- Soft drinks contains about 20 – 40 mg per serving
- Decaffeinated coffee contains about 3 – 12 mg per serving
- Black tea contains about 40 – 55 mg per serving
- Lipton green tea contains about 15 – 30 mg per serving
- Decaffeinated tea contains about 4 – 7 mg per serving
- Cocoa beverage contains about 2 – 7 mg per serving
- Chocolate milk contains about 2 – 7 mg per serving
Well, you must be so shock while you know the caffeine in some popular beverages that you usually consume, right? Well, it is not late for you if you want to cut out the caffeine consumption by drinking this lipton green tea which has less caffeine than the other tea. The lipton green tea caffeine only consists for around 15 – 30 mg per serving. It does not contain of high caffeine to avoid you to disturb your sleep time.
Visit also : is lipton green tea healthy for you !